Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well it's been a while and a lot has happened. Firstly and most importantly, Jen came down and surprised me for Thanksgiving, so I surprised her back by proposing!! And she said YES!!! So now we're engaged and happy as ever. I got into BYU and am currently working weekend nights at the Wilkinson Center, Jen is keeping herself VERY busy with her job as the cancer research secretary, especially with the Rex Lee Run coming up and she has to do A LOT for that. We took engagement pictures last week and they turned out great, well half of them (the Jen half :) ) I'll put more pics on here later

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Um yeah, finally. What's the deal? And where are these pictures? I need to do final approval for the invites.

Unknown said...

Yay. It's about time. I was beginning to think Jen was gonna change her mind. Then how would we get rid of you?

Nettina said...

I love that one :)

Breanna said...

Congrats guys. Enjoy your time up here at BYU; once it's gone you'll miss parts of it (but certainly not finals :). Jen, so you don't freak out that some strange girl is posting on your blog, I knew Kevin in Junior High and High School--he teased me mercilessly, but I'm sure he turned out alright.